Monday, July 3, 2017

Happy 4th !



Happy 4th to all those here in the USA. Hope you have had a wonderful weekend so far!

After working on  all the individual state maps that  I shared in my previous post, I put them together and came up with two designs for the complete large USA map. One has them all together and the other has a little bit of space between the states so that you can still see the individual art on them. I was so excited to share this on Instagram last week and now they are available in my Etsy shop.

I have also started working on my next collection which will be 'Fruits' which will be my next post!

Also, another major update with regards to my shop is that I now have digital downloads / printables available in my Etsy shop. After giving a lot of thought to the  requests that I had receiving for printables, I went ahead and made some available and to begin, you will be able to download some of my hand lettered pieces from my 'Minimalistic' collection. Hope this helps those who are abroad and unable to purchase my work since I do not ship international as yet! This one's for you!

Here are some of them..


  mock up template by emske.com


  mock up template by emske.com


  mock up template by emske.com


  mock up template by emske.com


  mock up template by emske.com


 mock up template by emske.com

 mock up template by emske.com

And here are USA maps in their entirety!




Have a wonderful day and enjoy the 4th!



Share/Bookmark

1 comment :

  1. WOW - Thank you for sharing your inspiration...love the USA work!!
    Happy Fourth of July!
    Paper Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...