Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Spring florals



It's been a busy month over at my shop and I have not been able to make time to write a post for my blog. Everything gets done except blog posts, my poor little blog always takes a backseat! My sincere apologies to all those who follow my work. But the bright side is that I am very active on Instagram and post almost everyday and sometime multiple times a day, so if you want to keep up with my watercolor journey, sign up for Instagram, it's free and easy and you can get all the behind the scenes of my work before you read it on my blog.  My IG handle is @sanketim





After the 6 month break that my little shop and I took, it has now started to get busy again, and with the Easter special going on, I had my hands full. handlettering scripture and packaging and shipping them so that they could be enjoyed in time for the holiday. With Easter and Easter cards behind me, I have now started painting Mother's Day cards, So my studio is filled with flowers and monograms and botanicals...just for mom! 






I have also been terribly preoccupied with designing my new business cards and getting them to look more in tune to what I do. So I spent a major part of month trying to get it just right. I got myself a new printer so that I could offer prints in my Etsy shop and put it to good use by printing my business cards right here in my studio. I wanted these to also serve as a miniature art piece which people could frame and keep if they desire to do so. Its an ATC size.  I think it was worth the time and effort. Like it?




And finally,
 Thank you to all those who voted for me in the #etsysmallbusiness contest. The voting has ended and winners have been announced. I appreciate you taking the time and encouraging someone to make a success of their small venture. Although I did not win the contest, yet I do feel more encouraged and positive about my fine art and stationery business than I was before. It felt good to know that there were at least 63 people who really liked my work ! So THANK YOU ! 




Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!



Share/Bookmark

2 comments :

  1. Love, love your gorgeous cards. I am in awe of your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...