Friday, February 24, 2017

Wrap Yourself In Art -VIDA COLLECTION




A long standing dream of seeing my art on rich, soft luxurious fabric has finally come to fruition!
 .....my watercolors have finally turned into wearable art!

While painting soft delicate florals using deeply pigmented watercolors, I would often envision myself wearing them and wonder how they would look on fabric, especially as scarves, which are one of my favorite accessories  As a textile designer, I have always composed my floral paintings in such a way that they would work on fabric as a repeat pattern, so when I  got an opportunity to offer my art to be printed on fabric, I thought to myself..'this is it'..this is what I need to do..art on fabric..a journey from sketchbook to fabric!

Venturing into the world of licensing art, a new and  interesting phase of my art career has only just begun, can't wait to see where it takes me. After all that I have been through last year, I feel like a phoenix rising from the ashes....new life..new beginnings.away from despair and ready to soar ....










The most exciting part is that I will be able to offer all of my favorites together..watercolors, cashmere and silk..perfect!
...yes, I am talking about VIDA.

 To know more about the company ..watch this video ..VIDA

To shop my collection click here..SANKETI

Every piece is custom made and comes with the artist's signature giving due credit to the artist and complete satisfaction to the customer who likes to collect wearable art.  I will be adding more exclusive designs to my VIDA scarf collection very soon.






Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by and sharing my excitement!








Share/Bookmark

1 comment :

  1. Your artwork is amazing! Love how it looks on fabric!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...