Saturday, July 23, 2016

Papertrey Ink Stamp A Faire 2016- Master Color Recipes




It's time for Stamp A Faire over at Papertrey Ink and  that means it's a day of fun and creativity.  I am trying to join in with some projects but being a weekend, am not sure if I will be able to do much, but we have time till Tuesday..hope to get more done!

Here is my first one.. I chose this color recipe..



I came up with a piece where I have tried to balance color and ink. This was done using dip pen, micron pens &watercolors. The sentiment  by Papertrey Ink is from the Phrases and Praises set.




Got to go and get more done...see you!

Have a wonderful weekend!




Share/Bookmark

8 comments :

  1. beautiful! I love how you combined the color, stamping, and ink drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! This is phenomenal!!! What a beautiful and artistic card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Thank you ever so much for sharing your talent. Yes..God is good.
    Tish

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful...and a wonderful reminder in this time of turmoil...you and your talent are a Blessing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! I love the way the tangle fades into the watercoloring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! I follow you on bloglovin and have been liking what you do! Youre water Coloring IS AMAZING!!!! I would be honored if you could check out my blog and maybe give it a shoutout?? I have been having a hard time getting myself out there and It would be so great to have some help from such an amazing and successful blog like yours? and any tips and pointers would be greatly appreciated also! Thank you!

    My blog : http://theexplorercamp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Everything you do is amazing! I'm so inspired! THANK YOU for sharing your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cane through pininterest n glad that i came

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...