Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Sparrow + Etsy Promo

      "Sparrow"-5x7 watercolor on Arches 100%cotton paper.

The 100 day project is keeping me busier than I thought  and  my brushes are really working their tiny little bristles off!  For those who are new to my blog, I took up this Instagram project where I share something new everyday and I chose to share a new piece of watercolor every day #100DAYSOFSANKETIWATERCOLORS. We are officially at day 50 and  am still trying catch up..am at day 43 ..yes I know..lagging behind..will catch up eventually!

In other news, my Etsy shop is slowly inching towards a small but eventful milestone...100 sales! I am so grateful for all the support and encouragement that  I have received in the past one year. When I opened last year in July, I never expected such an overwhelming response. It makes me feel so nice to see my little pieces of art travel across the country to brighten someones day!
.....such a humbling experience!

In gratitude......I have a promotion going on at my store..EVERY order placed this week..June 6th -June11th ..gets a FREE 4.5x6 original Zodiac Constellation painting . The promo ends June 11th 2016 midnight CST. US residents only.



This is a 5x7 piece of watercolor that I finished last week. Loved painting this one!

Watercolor on Arches CP- 5x7 . Sentiment by Papertry Ink.
a closer look..


some bookmarks...
I love the sentiment stamps by Papertrey Ink. My very favorite!


 Thanks again for stopping by and have a wonderful week ahead!



Share/Bookmark

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...