Saturday, June 18, 2016

Scenic Maps


A quick weekend post to share some of the new state maps . I am loving this new series !  And the fact that people want to see what their state might look like helps! As soon as I am done with one, I get a request for another one!

The other day someone wanted to see how Indiana would look...and here it is...with Cardinal and peonies ..the state bird and state flower. Got to be my favorite !



And here is New York...with the yellow cab..of course!




Louisiana....old plantations, colorful French quarter, state flower..magnolia and last but not the least..coffee and Beignets from Cafe Du Monde!


On Etsy.

Let me know if you want to see a different state..will paint it for you!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

Share/Bookmark

10 comments :

  1. STUNNING! You are such a fabulous artist - I am always delighted and inspired by your work. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for painting Indiana.
    It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've magic in your hands..... love these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am anxiously awaiting Florida and Connecticut. Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so hoping these will be available in card form to purchase. And I would absolutely LOVE it if you did a Christmas version of your state cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The size of the map is too large to fit on a card..hence the larger size painting! Would love to do a Christmas version...what would you like on it? any ideas?

      Delete
  6. Oh my....if there could be a set of stamps like this it would be a money maker!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are AMAZING. Crazy good. I have a crush on maps. I like/love map everything. If you did a crazy big one of the United States... I'd have to control myself not to buy it. Your talent is incredible.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...