Thursday, June 9, 2016

Abstract Floral -VIDEO


                           Watercolor on 140#Arches cold press

Am back with a video today!

A while back, I got these wonderful watercolors by Mijello- the mission gold artists watercolors and have been wanting to share a video with you..finally got some time to edit the video!





Watch the video for more! If you have any questions, just leave me a comment !






Hope you enjoyed the video!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!





Share/Bookmark

5 comments :

  1. Thank you for sharing a peak into your creative process...your painting is brilliant! Love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your art is amazing. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. seeing your work always touches my heart...so beautiful..thank you for sharing your art and inspiring me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could only hope to paint anywhere near your level in my lifetime... it is so relaxing to watch you paint and talk about what you're doing. I love each and every project you share! Please keep sharing...you're a joy to watch.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot for all the love..appreciate the kind and encouraging words! Keep painting my friends and don't ever give up!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...