Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Papertrey May Blog Hop Challenge



It's hot and and feels more like Summer rather than Spring, but am not complaining, with more than 6 months of winter weather and snow, am glad to see some sunshine !

Papertrey Ink has chosen the perfect picture to get our summer started...icy cold popsicles! My favorite has always been the pink... strawberry/ raspberry flavored ones. When I saw the picture , I knew I wanted to paint a pink popsicle and since I am  slow when it comes to eating ice creams and such...it almost always melts on me..so a melting popsicle it is! lol!








 I decided to use this beautiful serif sentiment  from 'The Sweet Life 'by PTI,





Off to get myself a popsicle..see this is what happens when I use food related subjects for painting!

Have a nice week ahead and thanks for stopping by!



Share/Bookmark

20 comments :

  1. Omg, this is gorgeous! I can't believe you painted this...you are so talented! Absolutely stunning card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get outa here........this is stunning!!!!!!! Oh my gosh,love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is amazing! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun! Love that popsicle, great take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Picture me bowing before you in awe, Sanketi! You are a remarkable remarkable artist and this painting is spectacular!! Enjoy your day!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yummyness all over this card!! You are so good at painting!! Love your work and this card is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the joy in your paintings! Sweet pictures of life. So beautiful, Sanketi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply marvelous! Love your take on the inspiration piece!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous work, Sanketi! Had to chuckle over the melting popsicle, but it's so true. Your creations are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow! This looks so real and I LOVE the vibrancy of your colors! Always love seeing your work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, so gorgeously painted. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE your melting popsicle...absolutely fabulous water coloring!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Don't let that popsicle melt on your card! Hee! It looks so real!! Like you were making a card, and just set your popsicle down to go and answer the phone :)! Awesome technique and such a fun design!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so fantastic!!!! I love the depth of the popsicle...gah, I just can't even put into words all the stuff I love about this. It is FABULOUS!!!!! My favorite card in the whole hop. It is amazing. Glorious. All the good adjectives that were ever invented are what I think about this card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sanketi! your work is always so stunning! I just love your take on this challenge! I hope you enjoyed your popsicle! you deserved a treat after this great work of art!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so lovely! I envy your talent for painting!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...