Sunday, May 1, 2016

Flowers For Mom!


Hello!
Here is a quick post sharing a bit of my work from the week gone by! It's May 1st already and am still working on cards for Mother's Day! It was a busy week filling orders over at Etsy and have not had much time for anything else!


I have been wanting to get outside and plant some annuals and get my herb garden started, but after a brief warm up, the temps have dropped again, and it's still cold and wet to really get anything done...waiting for warmer weather again.Until then I am painting flowers!



As I had mentioned in an earlier post, I have joined  the #The100DayProject on IG and so far it is coming along pretty well...12 days into it and am still on track! Keeping my fingers crossed!..!
100 days is a long time ..a huge commitment, yet it was a challenge that I needed to keep me motivated!



I think I better stop right here and get some breakfast on the table! Will be back later next week with a video!

Happy Sunday!



Share/Bookmark

1 comment :

  1. Oh my gosh, these are stunning.... positively gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...