Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Expressive Watercolors - VIDEO




After a long hiatus, am back on the video scene!

Over the last one year, I had taken a break from recording videos. the editing part was the most time consuming and  keeping  up with everything was getting very difficult ..especially with a new venture like a shop! Since my last video, I had been receiving emails asking about my absence and quite a few " where are you?"comments on older videos made me feel so bad that I had subscribers waiting for new content and I was not able to post anything!

 Over the weekend, I received an extremely heartwarming email, a note that touched my heart so deeply, that I left all that I was doing and went to my studio and set up the camera and painted the first thing that came to my mind!  A simple yet thought provoking note to let me know I was missed!
...me missed? really?

YouTube is full of talented artists and there is no dearth of watercolor tutorials and yet to know that my work was missed meant a lot to me! I don't have a whole lot of subscribers, especially when compared to all the super popular crafters out there, yet, it feels nice to know that I make a difference in people's life in my own small, little way!

Ever since I started doing videos in 2014, the single most appreciated comment that made all the work so worthwhile, was when someone said that they were inspired enough to start painting again! I hope and  pray that I can continue to share whatever little I know through my videos and encourage people to pick up a brush and paint!





Here is the video for this painting..

Click here to watch in HD on YouTube





This painting is available on  Etsy






I hope you enjoyed the video!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week ahead!



Share/Bookmark

4 comments :

  1. So lovely! I am happy to see you making a video again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the video - AWESOME tulips x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. Thank you for sharing the video.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for taking the time to do another video. I love watching you create and hearing about your techniques. Your talent is inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...