Thursday, February 25, 2016

Papertrey Ink Feb 2016 Blog Hop



It had been so long since I played along Papertrey Ink's monthly blog hop! This month after the anniversary release, I put a reminder for today's hop. The inspiration picture was simply stunning and there was no way I would miss painting something inspired by it!

The picture is all about spring and pastels and flowers and butterflies ! I was particularly drawn to the flower and the colors.  I stamped the butterfly from the Happy Trails stamp set by PTI and sketched and painted the flower around it. The sentiment is from Meadow Greens by PTI.


Here is a closer look ....



A peek at another painting in progress!


This card will be available on Etsy later today!



Watercolors on 140# watercolor paper.

Here is another painting I did a couple of days back using the same pink..prints on society6









Hope you liked it...now off to hop and check out all the other lovely creations!

Have a wonderful day!



Share/Bookmark

27 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness, thank you for sharing your talent with us on! Your work is amazing, and oh so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is awesome. Gorgeous watercolor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous! I love the butterfly in the center!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply stunning! Gorgeous watercolors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I be your best friend!? wow You have more talent in your baby finger than I do in my whole body!! Your work is stunning!! Congratulations on all your success - you deserve it!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lobe your card for the hop, but my jaw dropped over the painting of the roses! Stunning! I have a few watercolour paintings by Joyce Kamikura, and your style is very much like hers, and every bit as good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful work of art! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing your art with the world!

    ReplyDelete
  9. words cannot adequately describe how beautiful your card is!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty! Love your watercolor works of art!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic card! Love your watercolor!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your watercolor is stunning! I am so glad you participated in the hop! This is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely gorgeous! A work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous! Love the butterfly in the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, these are so gorgeous! I'm in awe of your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Each and every time I visit your blog, you take my breath away. Love both!

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW, you have quite the artistic talent and your watercoloring stands out among the best. Beautiful card but theses roses are absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...