Thursday, January 7, 2016

Forever


 Last week my SIL painted a lovely white board for me to use as a background for my artwork photos. I am in love with it!   I can't stop taking pictures...but my camera is acting a bit funny after being on a vacation ..I think it's having post vacation stress!

Here are some new pieces done this week...I started on some Valentine cards and got my stamps out again. I have used PTI and Unity stamps below.Those on Instagram would have seen the floral painting before, but I just got it ready for Etsy.

Another very important note to add here....if you are still interested in receiving updates and new posts from my blog than be sure to READ THIS!

"We encourage you to tell affected readers (perhaps via a blog post), that if they use a non-Google Account to follow your blog, they need to sign up for a Google Account, and re-follow your blog. With a Google Account, they’ll get blogs added to their Reading List, making it easier for them to see the latest posts and activity of the blogs they follow"..
read more here...GOOGLE NOTICE

 If you click on the your 'blogs I follow' list and see that mine is missing and you still intend to follow me then you will need to sign up for a free google account and follow my blog with it. 

Sorry...but google says so!













                                     Floral watercolor-9x12- Arches CP 140#

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Share/Bookmark

2 comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...