Thursday, January 14, 2016

Floral Postcards



This week, I got busy painting some pretty florals and began to slowly add some Valentine cards to my Etsy store.

I especially like the ones I made this morning. I love that it's just a single piece of 4x6 artwork which can be easily framed. It's not really a card, although the work on it is the same, yet it's not folded and is more of a postcard style..if you may..
....it was one of those' why did I not think of these earlier' kind of moment!

Here are some from this morning..they are pretty addictive...I will be painting more tomorrow for sure!







 It's exactly a month until Valentines..so if you are looking for something for your special someone which can preserved once the day is over  than be sure to stop by Etsy!



Share/Bookmark

7 comments :

  1. Gorgeous watercoloring! Love the postcards :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your watercolouring is beautiful - so inspiring and lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, and a nice idea to do postcards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower here, I love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! Absolutely gorgeous set of cards. I was wondering which stamp company makes the sentiment stamps?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!..It's by Papertrey Ink..Sending my Love set!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...