Thursday, October 1, 2015

Winter Scene




Hello everyone,

It's October already and that means the holidays will be here soooon and I have barely started on my holiday cards. I painted this winter scene this morning and stamped the season's greetings and began to wonder where and how this year flew by!

Here are some some new pieces which are now available on Etsy and although I have something more exciting to share...I just cannot as yet...soon..I promise!

Watercolor card.



 Watercolor on Arches paper- 5x7 matted to 8x10


Watercolor on Canson 140# paper- 4.5x6 matted to 5x7


 Watercolor on Canson 140# watercolor paper 4.5x6 matted to 5x7





Sentiment stamps by Papertrey Ink.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend !(it's almost Friday!)



Share/Bookmark

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...