Saturday, October 3, 2015

Little Red Bird


Yesterday morning, I saw a tiny little red bird sitting on a branch by my studio window and although it was very small, that spot of red amongst all the green and brown was hard to miss! That bird sparked off this ...a series of small paintings which become a focal point on the card. I painted one and could not stop !

 I was not sure if I could part with these pretties, but then sharing makes me happy...so I put them all on Etsy!











I loved painting these ..will be doing more!







Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!




Share/Bookmark

3 comments :

  1. We have many Northern Cardinal's visiting our bird feeders. Their beautiful red hue in the midst of a grey day is always a welcome sight. Your art has captured their beauty in the cool autumn weather.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...