Monday, October 26, 2015

Exciting News!...Club Scrap Guest Artist


 A couple of months back, Tricia, the founder of Club Scrap, messaged me with a thought...."would you be interested in doing some artwork for Club Scrap"?
...a simple sentence loaded with more than I could imagine!
......I did not reply immediately, since I did not know what it meant...artwork for a scrapbooking company?..WOW that was huge!

Here I was just going about my day doing what I did everyday...painting watercolors and suddenly a door was opened which filled my ordinary day with an air of opportunity and excitement!

After many many questions which were patiently answered by Tricia, I found myself collaborating with Club Scrap for a special edition project!

For the very first time...my watercolors have been printed and you will find them in a couple of different collections..

Watercolor Christmas

Greeting cards

Scrapbook collection

I cannot but thank Tricia Morris for this wonderful opportunity! That she saw potential in my work and thought it good enough to be shared with her members is a huge encouragement for me.Thank you Tricia and your  wonderful team ! The collection looks awesome!

Here is a link to their blog and announcement.

Tricia has some lovely videos showcasing this collection..check them out..

Video 1

Video 2

video 3

Here are the original pieces that have turned into Club Scrap Collections!












Thank you for stopping by and sharing my excitement!
Have a wonderful week friends!



Share/Bookmark

29 comments :

  1. That is so exciting! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so honored to have your gorgeous artwork available to us for our scrapbooking and card making!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The feeling is mutual Julie..I enjoyed working on it!

      Delete
  3. Your work is incredibly good - congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your artwork is stunning! I am a member of Club Scrap and was so excited to see this new release! I had to buy an extra paper pack so I could frame the prints and display them in my home for the holidays. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been following your blog since the Online Card Classes Watercolor Class. I am so thrilled for you to be collaborating with Club Scrap as I love their products and your blog - powerful combination together! Congratulations and I have already bought the stamps today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading my blog ...hope you enjoy the collection as much as I enjoyed painting them!

      Delete
  7. I ordered my kit this morning....I fell in love with the poinsettia! Now I want to see all of your creations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am glad you liked the collection Linda..enjoy!

      Delete
  8. I , too, am a member of Club Scrap and couldn't believe my eyes this morning. What incredible cards you have done. Needless to say, I will purchase them and the cutapart greetings. Thank you for contributing this for Christmas.
    Tish Rowe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Love that cardinal. At our house his name is Hank and his wife is Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha...lovely names...might have to think of some myself...I have been seeing the couple every day this past month!

      Delete
  10. SOOO COOOOOOL!!!! Congratulations! Obviously they share OUR love of your exceptional talent!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness! I couldn't be happier, for you and for me! Now I get to purchase these lovely images of yours (Etsy sells out before I can get to your shop). This is a win for all of us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry that you have not been able to find something on Etsy..let me know if you want something specific and I can paint it for you!

      Delete
  12. You may want to speak with Kristina Werner, K Werner Designs. She is a card maker but also a pen afficianado and excellent at calligraphy. She may also know where to get the supplies you're looking for. Did you at Jet Pens or Marco's Paper? Both have websites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the info..will check these websites!

      Delete
  13. Thank you for creating these beautiful pieces of art for us. As as birder, I fell in love with your Northern Cardinal image, and am so thrilled to see it on our beautiful papers and cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks..love that little red bird...I try to paint them all winter!

      Delete
  14. Sorry to have been missing for so long but huge congrats girl!!
    I am not surprised as you are so very talented and not sure why no one has come knocking before. Huge congrats to you and I will be off to check them out.
    Just to let you know I started drawing again earlier this year and I wanted to tell you that you were the inspiration for me trying after a very long absence. I can't do what you can do but I am loving finding out what I can do and learning from the fabulous tutorials in our crafty world Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen!
      I am so happy to hear that you have started drawing again.....keep going and don't give up!

      Delete
  15. Oh My! I adore your work! I just started working on my Club Scrap Watercolor Xmas cards.
    Can't wait to use the stamps on additional cards. Thank you so much for sharing your art work
    with CS!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...