Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Poinsettia


September is almost coming to a close and soon it will be time for the holidays...do you make your own holiday cards? have you started yet?

I painted some Christmas cards this morning and thought I would share one of them here . If you are following me  on Instagram, then you would have seen it already.


The sentiment is by PTI.

Here is another one ..


The matted one is available on Etsy




Have a wonderful week ahead and thank you so much for stopping by!



Share/Bookmark

4 comments :

  1. Dang! No video of this one??? :-( SO PRETTY!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry! But I do have one from last year....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cgv_9dA4Vm0

      Delete
  2. Oh so beautiful!! That sentiment is one of my favourites, and your poinsettias are perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, beautiful poinsettia!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...