Friday, September 25, 2015

Papertrey September Blog Hop Challenge



It was way back in 2012 that I had first seen some Papertrey Ink  stamps on someone's card in a magazine . It was a quote and I had wondered where I would find something like that. I had not heard of PTI before and never seen such lovely fonts on a sentiment stamp. I had been, up until then, picking up stamps from my local craft store and while they were good, they were not exactly what I had been looking for! Not very computer savvy then, I struggled to know more about this company and their stamps. Finally, I found their blog and website  and placed my first order and have never looked back since then!

Papertrey Ink has been my absolute favorite when it to comes to crisp, sharp images. I, especially love their sentiments where they mix fonts wonderfully! Back then I had not known that these would be the only stamps, I would reach for when it comes to my watercolor paintings, but today I know I could not do without  PTI sentiment stamps!

Waiting to get more holiday sentiments...got spoiled by Stylish Sentiments- Holiday set and now I keep waiting for something similar to be released. maybe something for every season or quotes......

The other day , I posted a picture of my poinsettia painting on Instagram and PTI was so kind to repost it  and mention my work......meant a lot to me!

Here is the picture...



And now coming back to today's blog hop.....this is also something that I try very hard not to miss....here is my take on this month's inspiration picture.







Here is how it would look matted!

Sentiment stamp by PTI-Thank You- inside and out.

 a closer look....



Sorry for the long post!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!



Share/Bookmark

22 comments :

  1. Wow! Gorgeous water coloring! I absolutely love the colors you used for the leaves! Also, congratulations of getting mentioned on instagram by PTI!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work, Sanketi. Headed over to check you out of YouTube. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow, this is so gorgeous! I'm such a fan of your beautiful cards! You amaze me! Which stamps did you use for this card? I love those leaves and that quote!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leigh! I have used the sentiment set- Thank You- Inside and out. I masked the last sentence'Thank you for everything'!

      Delete
  4. absolutely STUNNING!! in complete awe of your watercoloring skills!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I saw your post, had to take a closer look. Ended up reading and enjoying it all. Congrats on the shoutout from PTI! You have many fans, and I'm one! Gorgeous watercolor card today, love the fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning!! And I remember when you posted that Poinsettia card too...total perfection. I always pin your cards as they are just too lovely not to gaze at again and again! Thank you!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful! Another fabulous work of art!! I'm a big fan of your work as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are always so stunning. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! Reminds me of wet leaves on a sidewalk...perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sanketi, this is so beautiful (as is all of your work)!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my what amazing water coloring! I will have to go see your other works of art!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Incredibly beautiful -- both of these!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning! I love the sentiment with your beautiful painted leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous watercoloring. So amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm not surprised at the shout-out from PTI - your work is always stunning!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...