Friday, September 4, 2015

Maple Leaf





Happy Friday!
...it's a long weekend here in the States...hope to enjoy the last bit of summer!

 This week went past so quickly that I have hardly had any time to post anything  on the blog. I have been clearing up my studio and trying to get better organized. I had not taken stock of my stamps in a long time. Every box I opened had stamps and more stamps and am glad I decided to give them away.

I did put up a post about some of them last week and mentioned scrapbook paper and LOTS of punches. But I think the best way for me to clear my box of heavy punches  would be to have someone local come and pick it up. That way it saves them shipping.  Hopefully someones else will be able to put them to better use.  I have lots of huge Martha Stewart punches and Martha Stewart stamp sets. Stampin Up stamp sets A huge lot of stickers and of course scrapbook paper pads. I do have some 8 sets of current Casual Friday Stamps which are almost new where  just one or two stamps has been  used.
I will try to add some pictures to this post later today.  Chicago locals... if interested ..let me know.......email me!


But all work and no play make me a dull girl and painting is playing for me.....here is what I painted this week....

The maples have yet to turn but I could not resist painting some autumn leaves.......love them!




Autumn Leaves - on Etsy



A holiday card ...perfect to go with a Starbucks or coffee gift card

 Coffee on Etsy




Enjoy the weekend friends and thanks so much for stopping by!



Share/Bookmark

3 comments :

  1. Like your work Sanketi and as I love painting and drawing too, your card with the maple leaf hit my eye. I am doing a similar blogpost with the same quote which is a beautiful one. I am doing a lot of stamping , but would like to start painting again.......Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words! Your creations are so so beautiful! love your water color!
    Fall, I think is my favorite season! I love all seasons ! Just not fond of muggy and mud! Thank you for inspiring! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, the maple leaf card is breathtaking!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...