Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Autumn Leaves


 Hello !

Over the long weekend, I did take some time to paint and going by the number of cards and paintings that I have painted in the last week, I think I might have gotten slightly addicted to maple leaves! I simply can't seem to stop painting them. They make such a brilliant subject. The myriad of colors all blending into each other are such a treat to the artist. There is no right or wrong..it's a maple leaf and whichever way you paint it, it is bound to be pretty!

Here is one of my latest pieces...it's a 5x7 matted to a 8x10 and is ready to frame.I have used Arches watercolor paper which I simply love for it's texture and the watercolors are by Winsor and Newton.

You can find this one on Etsy










 And here are some cards......

 Card 1




Card 2




Card 3


I am loving all the color on my blog!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a nice week ahead!




Share/Bookmark

7 comments :

  1. Your art is beautiful and so inspiring! No Autumn leaves here but I can appreciate their beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all gorgeous! I am looking forward to fall. Thanks for the preview!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The use of colors is brilliant. Looking forward to seeing more such work!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...