Friday, August 28, 2015

Watercolor Holiday Cards



 Hello,
....sharing some of my holiday cards here today. If you have been following me on FB and Instagram then you probably would have seen them all, but for those who are not there, here are some pics for you. I have these currently listed on Etsy.

And to those who have emailed me for specific cards, I must mention that all your suggestions and requests have been noted and I will be working on them soon.













Some close ups....



I cannot believe it's almost September...this year just flew by!





Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!




Share/Bookmark

1 comment :

  1. These holiday cards are beautiful, as always. I am certain, I am not the only one missing, seeing you watercolor with your lovely technique. Judging by all the pieces you have done over the past few months, you are pretty busy. I certainly do hope to see you watercolor something new for us. I do love your work.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...