Sunday, August 23, 2015

Stamps For Sale


Hi friends,
I have been reorganizing my studio over the weekend and have decided to clear out a huge part of my stamp collection to make room for all the stuff I have been gathering ever since I opened my Etsy store. The packaging and shipping supplies take so much room that it's becoming impossible for me to contain them all in a single space. I thought  it was time to  let go of these stamps and hope they find a happy new home!

I have two boxes ready for now and will have many more coming soon. Today I am putting my stamps for sale and hope to have the scrapbook paper, stickers  and punches also up very soon.

Box 1-  will cost $50 inclusive of shipping.- SOLD.

BOX 2- will cost $70 inclusive of shipping.

 And they will be shipped by USPS medium flat rate box (which itself costs $12.65). .If you are interested, leave me a comment below.

 Shipping in the USA only. ALL SALES FINAL.

As you can see from the pictures, the cost of so many stamps add up to a lot more than what I have quoted, but I really want someone to be able to use these stamps, since most of them have been gently used and are in very good conditon.

BOX 1- lots of stamps from crafts stores..Michaels, Joann's, hobby lobby.


PLUS..Anna Griffin, 7 Gypsies, Heidi Swapp, Stampendous etc.


PLUS --large stamp sets  by Fiskars, etc



BOX 2...Lots of Inkadinkado, Fiskars, Stampendous, Recollections from Michaels, etc.




Hope to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by and have a nice weekend!



Share/Bookmark

1 comment :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...