Friday, August 21, 2015

Ready To Frame Watercolors




I can't believe it's been over a month since I opened my Etsy store!
...and in the last month I have learned so much. Every email and request I have received has helped me better my store. One most common request was to offer larger paintings and matted paintings. The reason I had held back from these was because matting artwork would add to the weight and increase shipping costs.

But for all those who find it easier to purchase ready to frame artwork especially as gifts, I have decided to offer 5.5 x7.5 artwork matted to a 8x10 in a clear acetate sleeve. It's perfect as a gift!

Here is the watercolor painting..5.5" x7.5"on Arches Rough watercolor paper.







Here it is matted to 8x10..









I have listed two already..here is the link, link2


Backed by foam core...




 I have matted  these originals using acid free linen hinging tape and hinged just the top or bottom of the painting to the mat to prevent any kind of buckling.




.....liked it?

Thanks for stopping by and have a nice weekend!



Share/Bookmark

2 comments :

  1. Your work is absolutely beautiful. Whenever you post a video of yourself working on a painting, I feel like I'm enjoying a special treat, so please post videos as often as you are able. Congratulations on opening your Etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandra! I am trying my best right now to get some videos filmed, but have been short on time to get them edited...will upload some soon! Thanks for watching !

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...