Monday, August 3, 2015

Floral paintings on Etsy



They are finally here....
....you asked and I delivered......large size paintings!

For a long time now, I had been receiving requests for artwork which was larger than the normal card size that I used to showcase here on my blog. But once I opened on Etsy, I started getting asked if I would consider selling larger sizes. And although it was something that I had been thinking of doing for a long time now, the logistics were keeping me back.  Custom Framing can be really expensive, so I wanted the art to be standard sized so that it would fit in a ready frame from a hobby store. The how's of  packing and shipping was also something that needed a bit of thinking !

Artwork, especially originals need to be really carefully secured between backing boards to prevent any kind of damage . If it were prints and it got damaged, I could still still print another one and send it across, but with one of a kind originals, it's very hard to recreate something ...it will be similar but never the same.

So after a bit of research  and ideas from fellow artists, I am finally ready to ship!

For now, it will be 9x12 with artwork measuring approx 8x10 and this will fit in a  11x14 frame.

Here are some that are now available on Etsy. If you see something on my blog and want it in a larger size, email me and I can make something for you!








Here is how it will look matted....









and framed.....







A closer look.......



Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful week!



Share/Bookmark

1 comment :

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! I am sure you'll sell lots of them - they are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...