Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Autumn







 Last week I decided to get started on my holiday cards and paintings and listed a fall card on Etsy. After that I received a request for a larger version of the same card and I painted two of them. One of which I have listed today and is now available for purchase on Etsy.

Here is a closer look at the painting..it's 9x12 and fits in a readily available 11x14 mat and frame...no need for custom framing!



The paper is Fabriano Rough watercolor paper..lovely texture isn't it?




Here is the card...








I feel the texture enhances the look of the painting!




Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful week ahead!



Share/Bookmark

2 comments :

  1. Love how you captured the light in this piece of art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This autumn piece is totally gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...