Thursday, July 30, 2015

Watercolor Paintings




Growing up, I was often told to stop and listen to others before saying something, since there was always a lesson to learn from other's thoughts and experiences. Today, when I look back I feel that was the most important lesson of my life. I am now so tuned to listening more than talking that I barely speak until spoken to!

I am glad I listened to all those who requested/ advised me to put my work out there for all to see and make it available for purchase....now I wish I had done this sooner!

One request that I have been receiving since I opened my shop is to offer large size paintings. For now I will be offering a standard 8x10 sized art done on a 9x12 paper which is easy to mat and frame in a 11x14. Once I figure out a safe and sturdy way of shipping the art work I will be ready to list ..so standby...it's coming soon!

Thank you all for the overwhelming response to my Etsy shop.....
...I am grateful and I hope all those who purchase are pleased with their  cards and paintings!

Also, am now on Instagram, so if you want to see some work in progress pics then follow me there!



9x12- watercolor on cold press watercolor paper.









Here are some newly listed cards on Etsy







Thanks for stopping by and will be back soon with a video on  the popular Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors....yes I finally got me some !




Share/Bookmark

3 comments :

  1. Yeah - I can't wait to see more of your work. Very happy your shop is doing so well!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...