Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Summer blooms


Lately, I have been in the mood for flowers....flowers and more flowers....
....with all the lovely summer blooms in my garden, I can't think of anything else to paint! I guess this is what long winters do to us,we just crave for color and fragrance and flowers!


I have been putting up quite a few floral cards on Etsy and here is another one from this week. I intend to keep painting more floral cards and then perhaps do some landscapes. Last week I painted some free hand and this week I started with stamps. Here I have used a Penny Black stamp-Jubilant and the sentiment is by PTI.

Thank you so much for all the emails and the wonderful response to my Etsy shop . I am working on those requests.  In fact the most popular request was the Penny Black sunflower card I made last year for the Website Wonder contest.  So I made one yesterday and is now currently on Etsy.








Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful week ahead!



Share/Bookmark

4 comments :

  1. Very lovely cards, both of them TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Both of these are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to see you putting your gorgeous cards on Etsy-and the fact that they sold out so quickly should show you I'm not the only one! These two new cards are just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Gorgeous cards! The sunflowers are simply gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...