Thursday, July 23, 2015

Faith and Prayer




Sharing some new work today....
...for a long time now, I have been painting watercolors and adding quotes to them that are encouraging and supportive in the hope that when someone frames them they read something positive and thought provoking. But a recent suggestion about faith based cards rekindled my interest in that area and I decided to make some for those who believe that  prayer changes everything.

Personally, I have tremendous belief in the power of prayer. Prayer helps and prayer heals and that is how I was raised. So I decided to add a new section in my Etsy shop called faith cards. Here you will be able to find faith and prayer based quotes on the cards. 

...hope you like it!









Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!



Share/Bookmark

7 comments :

  1. Love the quotes!! Especially the verse that says the Lord will fight for you.. Your watercoloring is amazing as always!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous - I'd frame those cards if someone sent one to me. Your amazing watercoloring is PERFECTLY for faith cards. What a precious encouragement they will be to someone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely lovely cards! Love the faith theme! (Where did you get those sentiment stamps?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathryn! The stamps are by Recollections from Michaels

      Delete
  4. Oh!! These are STUNNING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful! Do you mind if I ask where you got those sentiments?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The stamps are by Recollections from Michaels

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...