Saturday, February 7, 2015

Poppies


 I have some exciting news to share....
.....am now a part of the colorful Spectrum Noir family!

Having been a part of Crafter's Companion for a year now, I was thrilled when I was invited to join Spectrum Noir!  I knew I wanted to be a part of this awesome company whose coloring mediums have been my favorite even before I became a part of CC. But then I knew that I would not be able to deliver my best if I were on too many teams at the same time ..I had to decide...CC or SN!

As difficult a decision as it was, I decided to step down from CC and have now become a part of Spectrum Noir!

So starting today, you will be seeing Spectrum Noir work on my blog and sadly no more exclusive Crafter's Companion, although I am still a part of the broad CC family!



 For my project today, I have used their new water based markers called Spectrum Aqua which will be available in the US very soon. It has been launched in the UK and I will be sharing more samples in the coming weeks.

Spectrum Aqua-Scarlett,Black,
stamps- clearly Besotted-remember, Wplus9-sweet nothings



There is a challenge going on over at Spectrum Noir and the theme for Feb is obviously Red, so join the fun and win some prizes!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!





Share/Bookmark

10 comments :

  1. holy moly..this is fabulous..congrats on your well deserved new team...look forward to being inspired by your work.. your are an amazing talented artist! love, love, love this card..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!! I soooooooo can't wait to get these markers!!! :) Congrats on the SN team too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Can't wait to see all you create with these markers! This is a beautiful start!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo Hoo! What a nice early Valentine's gift for you. That is such a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, congratulations, you deserve it!!

    Hugs,

    Carmen L

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such exquisite work Swarup. Glad to have you on the team.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations - your work is absolutely stunning - I've been curious about these new aqua markers - hope you do a video soon with them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!! Your work is beautiful so this news does not surprise me. What a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats, Sanketi! This is stunning...looking so forward to seeing your upcoming creations!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...