Sunday, January 4, 2015

Live every moment



Hello friends,
..hope you enjoyed the holidays and are ready for work!

Before I continue  with today's post, I would like to say 'hello' and extend a warm welcome to all my new blog readers and YouTube subscribers.....I hope you find something interesting and stay awhile!



Coming back to today's card.....I have used watercolors and CC stamps.

  Stamps-Sheena- Alittle bit oriental- koi and waterlilies, Sentimentals-phrases.


 a closer look...



Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week ahead and a successful new year!



Share/Bookmark

8 comments :

  1. Truly beautiful, as usual. So enjoy your talent

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the warm welcome! Your card is lovely and I m looking forward to checking out all of your lovely work and videos. (Right now I am trying to take a little time to look at and respond to each new blog as they come in.) And thank you for the opportunity to win the giveaway. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning, stunning, stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your art work is totally breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. The fish seems to be swimming. Love it. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...