Friday, December 12, 2014

Warm Winter Wishes


 TGIF!
...this week just flew by and I barely got time to stop by my blog and post something new and before I know it the year would be gone too...hmmnn...a year older..a year wiser..hopefully!



 Today's card has Crafter's Companion stamps, watercolors, Spectrum Noir blendable colored pencils and a tiny bit of sketching.

I stamped the Cinnamon sticks from the CC Sheena -A little Bit Festive -Christmas Cocoa set and then very lightly sketched the candle and the blue base . I then colored all the images with a pale wash of watercolors and then went over them with colored pencils and that is what adds depth and shine to the picture.

Here is a closer look...


Stamps-  Christmas Cocoa
              Welcome home
Spectrum Noir pencils-003,120,102,067,020,095

Thanks so much for stopping by and for more inspiration, do stop by CC FB page and blog. Have a fun weekend!

edited to add-

 I forgot to mention, I am clearing out my studio and have a lot of scrapbooking patterned papers, wood mounted stamps  like Stampin up, Anna Griffin etc..tons of stickers and metal charms...in short scrapbooking stuff.... would anyone be interested in them?

 I would love for them to find a new home instead of sitting in my drawers unused. They are older ones but new and unused. Some patterned paper packs have a sheet or two used. Some stamps are gently used . 
There are no inks, stamp pads, or any kind of coloring medium in the box.

If there is sufficient interest I shall take pictures and post them here. I will be selling them as a lot..so each box will be a surprise .They will come  in USPS medium flat rate box  priced low enough for me to cover just the basics and shipping , since medium flat rate boxes cost $ 12 plus to ship. 

US residents only please..because that way  I can track the packages . 

If you are interested leave me a comment below or send me an email.

Thanks.


Share/Bookmark

1 comment :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...