Thursday, December 4, 2014

Unity Blog Hop - video



I have a dream ......a love....a  love for the mountains ....and have always imagined myself settling down.... someday... in a tiny little cottage with mountains all around me . ...waking up to the chirping of birds and the soft hush of a gentle little stream which might be coming down the mountains as the snow melts and  standing in the balcony of my little cottage looking  at the snow capped peaks with a mug of steaming hot coffee made by my husband ( he makes some really good coffee!)
.....hopefully this dream will come true someday..
...............until then I paint and look at it and feel happy!



Welcome back to Unity blog hop and this week I am showcasing the current Kit Of The Month and SMAK.












Here is a video showing how this card came to life...


 Watch on YouTube


We have TWO amazing Unity filled prize packages to giveaway.  Leave a comment on EACH blog in the hop (including the Unity blog) for your chance to win.  The winners will be announced Monday night on the Unity blog.


Thanks so much for joining us and I hope you enjoyed the hop and the video!




Share/Bookmark

23 comments :

  1. This is gorgeous! Your scenes are always so beautiful. Living in the mountains has always been my dream as well. Hopefully they'll both come true someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW This is just stunning. Can't tell you enough how much I enjoy what you do with Unity stamps. Your work is amazing and the videos are excellent. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your back ground is breathtaking. I mean WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, this is a beautiful scene. Love your work Swarup.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh.Mi.Goodness! Jaw-dropping gorgeous card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. as always, your card is amazing!! beautiful background...
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful and peaceful card - love the background.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omgosh, your card is a work of art!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow what a neat card. Love the ideal.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh your card is like a work of art! wow

    ReplyDelete
  11. So so so beautiful result. Great art.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I could so easily live in this card! Love how you brought it to life. Thanks for always inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is just stunning. So much dimension with the soft background and the stronger colours on the girl. Love it. Thanks or sharing your dream. I am blessed to look out on mountains and the fjord everyday. I hope you realise your dream one day soon. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, what else can one say? This card is simply stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card! I love the colors and background.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for sharing your BEAUTIFUL card.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    designsbyDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just love this card. The background is absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love video watercoloring girl and card thankyou!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...