Sunday, December 21, 2014

Published!


 Excited to see my watercolors featured in Stamper's Sampler! It's the Jan 2015 issue and will hit the newsstands on Jan 1st.


And here is the two page spread..




When I posted this on Facebook, I had some of you email me asking if you could get a closer look  of the cards and more details. So to answer that...
.....these have already been blogged and three of them do have video companions..here are the links to those blog posts and videos..

 Video-










Thanks everyone for sharing my excitement ..will see you tomorrow with a video!

Happy Sunday!




Share/Bookmark

3 comments :

  1. Congratulations! These are among my very favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, you deserve it. Your style is unique, I love how you can create scenes with watercolors.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...