Saturday, December 20, 2014

Moments!



 It's here...the last weekend before Christmas!
.....hope you are done with your shopping and have got everyone on the list covered...naughty and nice!

I am having a busy Saturday morning, trying to get all my DT assignments done and scheduled before the holidays. Am hoping to take some time off the next few weeks... 'hoping' is the key word here! Am truly lagging behind and have taken on more than I can deliver!


 But for today, I have an ink and wash card for you. I stamped the image by Crafter's Companion and applied a light wash of watercolors.

Stamps-CC-Art Kure -Brooklyn Bridge, Vintage sentimentals- Verses




That's it for now, back to painting!
........have a wonderful weekend friends!



Share/Bookmark

2 comments :

  1. Another incredible card. Even if you feel you are lagging, and you probably are, it is still a great joy to see your work. We are so honored that you share your techniques and give a few details. I am always inspired and feel I have learned so much about watercoloring. Naturally, it never turns out as awesome as yours, but does okay.
    Have a very Merry Christmas. Looking for the video you promised.
    Tish in Tampa

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...