Monday, December 22, 2014

Guest designer - Penny Black - video





I am so excited!
.... this week  I will be guest designing for Penny black!


There is a guest designer extravaganza going on over at the Penny Black blog and it's my turn this week! I will be there with five projects and here is my first one for the week, it does have a companion video, so stop by Penny Black for more information about the stamp sets used and to watch the video!


That's it for now, but don't forget to come back tomorrow for more videos and more Penny Black inspiration!

Have a wonderful week ahead!

Share/Bookmark

3 comments :

  1. Yayness and Congrats!!!! LOVE this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could seriously watch you watercolor for the rest of my life and never get tired of it! So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - what a card! Congrats on being featured on Penny Black - that's how I found you! Glad I did!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...