Sunday, November 2, 2014

Trust your soul


Hello friends!
..been MIA for a week...sigh!

I know the blog seems so quiet...well!
......been busy with DT projects but just not had the time to post them here!


Here is one I did for Unity using their current SMAK kit-Trust Your Soul. I wanted to give that minimalistic, abstract look to  the piece and decided to add just a hint of color. There are some lovely images in this kit and I feel there is something there for everyone...a card maker, scrapbooker, or a mixed media lover!

 Sharing with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge- anything goes

That's all from me for now...enjoy your weekend!







Share/Bookmark

4 comments :

  1. Wowzers!! You totally rocked the stamp set :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this clean look Sanketi..perfect, effective artz card.. wish i had better works..your art touches my heart..thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my!! This card is STUNNING!! I love how you used this stamp set. As I always feel about your cards, you can frame them and hang them up as a piece of art. I so wish I had your talent!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! It's always a treat to see your take on stamping and water-coloing! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...