Saturday, November 29, 2014

Star



So how are all my US friends doing.....tummy still full? wondering what to do with the leftovers? lol!
......hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

It was  a quiet and peaceful holiday for us...no shopping ...just caught up on reading, painting and spending some quality time at home. 

Here is a card I made using Crafter's Companion - Moonbeam Meadow Christmas-Magical star. I stamped the image and masked it using masking fluid. Then applied watercolors to the background. Once dry, I peeled the masking and colored the image using Spectrum Noir blendable colored pencils. Also added a bit of stickles for some glittery sparkle.


 Stamps =Moonbeam Meadow.
Spectrum Noir colored pencils-120,095,039,086,102,114,118

 A closer look....


Enjoy the rest of your holiday...see ya!



Share/Bookmark

5 comments :

  1. Breathtaking!! The way you watercolor an image is just so stunning. I don't know how you do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I really need to pull out the watercolors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so mystical looking, just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful. I love your watercolor style. Thank you for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...