Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Joy


Hello everyone,
....am back with a Crafter's Companion card today.

I have used Spectrum Noir markers to color the image . I love the way these blend effortlessly and it's so easy to layer and mix colors..

Stamps-Sheena - A little bit festive, Vintage Christmas -sentiments
SN markers- CR2,CR4,PP6,PL1,LY1,CG5,DR1,DR2,DR4,DR6,DR7,GB1,GB3,OR1,OR2,OR3,FL2,IG1,IG3,Blender
stickles


Sharing with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge- anything goes

These dull grey days are making it extremely difficult for me to photograph my work...not that my photography skills are something to write home about .. I just know the basics, but I think it's time to get some help from the pro..aka ..husband.. he is our in house photographer!

That's it for now ..will be back later this week with a video!







Share/Bookmark

6 comments :

  1. Your coloring is spectacular! So pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the richness of colour you achieved and the sheen on the gold bits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! this is gorgeous :) and your coloring is AWESOME Thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...