Friday, October 3, 2014

The blue window- video


Happy Friday friends!

Today, I have a more artsy project with a video for you. I have used a stamp, of course, but given the overall work a more painterly feel to it.


   
                                             matted in 8x10 

Here is the picture before it was matted...You can see I drew a faint outline of the mat just so that I could work within that and not loose any of the work once it was matted.



Here is the video...






The window and sentiment stamps are from Clearly Besotted-window dressing.


.... and here it is framed... I have used a museum mat for the final framing. I love how this puts the painting in complete focus.



                               Matted and framed- museum mat 5x7-framed 11x14

I hope you enjoyed the video !
Do leave me a comment if you have any questions and thank you so much for stopping by today!

Share/Bookmark

6 comments :

  1. Another beautiful creation! I love this matted so perfect with the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blue window. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful. reminds me of a cottage in the French countryside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what are the stamps you talk about and where does one purchase them????

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...