Sunday, October 26, 2014

Family and Friends


 Happy Sunday friends!

Here is a card using Unity October Kit Of The Month . Had got this done a while back but totally forgot about it after I sent it across to a dear teamie at Unity! Today I was going through some older pictures and found this and realized I had not posted this lovely bird as yet....so here we go.....



 This kit is available over at Unity till the end of the month.



 a closer look....

Also here is the Winner of the Crafter's Companion giveaway..

That is such a cute stamp. I love your watercolor cards-:)

congrats Ariel .. I will be contacting you for your mailing address!




Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week ahead!



Share/Bookmark

8 comments :

  1. Wow.. another stunning creation from you :)
    Would you pl consider doing a video of one of your cards?? Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jaya! I do have quite a few videos of my cards on my YouTube channel..
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBaaEAFnS1cOaWSsMa9apjA
      ....check them out!

      Delete
  2. Growing up in Virginia and now being a West Coast girl, I miss the red cardinals so very much! (Along with fireflies and Bob Whites!) This card is exquisite!...and pulls at my heartstrings! Thank you for sharing your talent! Your works of art are Treasures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breathtaking! The perfect background for this beautiful cardinal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you and I'm so happy to have won the giveaway. Your water color cards are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is beyond fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...