Thursday, October 2, 2014

Buttons




 Buttons and bows anyone?

The current challenge over at Crafter's Companion is calling for bows and buttons ...it's a fun challenge and here is a link if you want to join in.

Would you believe if I said I have no craft buttons whatsoever! The only ones I have are those that come  extra with dresses and shirts!
.....did I hear a thud...panic from all you hardcore button lovers!



 But since I was very close to the DT deadline, I had to make do with what I had and that was watercolors! So I sketched some circles and painted me some buttons! 


The doily is a die by Crafter's Companion.


Hope you liked it and do join the challenge, it runs month long, so you have  plenty of time!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!




Share/Bookmark

1 comment :

  1. these are sooo much better than regular old buttons!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...