Saturday, September 27, 2014

Love and Joy





Finally...the weekend is here!

Over the last 2 weeks I was busy with an art exhibit and looking at my blog today, I see that posts have become far and few! The week seems to just fly by and apart from DT assignments I don't seem to get the time for anything else! I keep looking at all these challenges ..some old ..some new and keep reminding myself to play along..but always seem to miss the deadlines!
..oh well..need to organize my time better I guess!

Today's post is about Spectrum Noir coloring. I will have a complete tutorial over at Spectrum Noir for this one and you can see how it came to life!



The stamps are by Crafter's Companion -
Stamps-Paintbox Poppets Sleigh Ride, Stamp It Australia-Floral fancies.
Spectrum Noir Markers- CR2,CR5,CR9,CG1,CG2,CG4,EB3




a closer look......



Sharing with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge-anything goes.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and have a wonderful weekend!





Share/Bookmark

7 comments :

  1. Such beautiful flowers! I know what you mean about time getting away! There just isn't enough playtime in a day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally gorgeous. The flower looks so real like jumping out of the page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That does not look like alcohol markers. It looks like water color. Can't wait to see a video in this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous coloring! Thank you so much for playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge this week over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...