Monday, September 15, 2014

Greetings!


 Today's card makes me wonder.... where did this year go....season's greetings ? already?
....ok ..don't panic if  holiday cards are not on your to do list as yet...it's only Sept we still have time..but not much ..so don't take it too easy!

But I wanted to give this beautiful stamp a holiday feel. This stamp is by Crafter's Companion and was released last week. It's part of a wonderful collection of 14 stamps ..all US landmarks!


I decided to watercolor the background and the actual image was done using Spectrum Noir colored pencils and just a hint of diamond stickles for that little bit of sparkle.


 I love the detail on this collection of stamps..all of them are so beautifully illustrated..love them!

Thanks for joining me today...see you on Wednesday with a  mixed media video!..
.........here is a sneak peek ..


Have a wonderful week ahead!






Share/Bookmark

4 comments :

  1. This is just stunning! You are so talented. I've been visiting your blog for a while now and just love your work. Thanks for all your video tutorials. They are so helpful! I'm always excited to see a new blog post from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so amazing, Sanketi! Another one of my favorites. It looks like there is real light coming out from the windows, and the snow is so real, too. Gosh, can't stop staring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are on my blog favorites list. When I say to myself- let's go look for watercolor beauty- I go directly to your blog. Your work is simply stunning. Thank you so much for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...