Monday, September 1, 2014

Give Thanks


About a week back, I had posted this card as part of a blog hop and also shown some stills of it in my video but yesterday I  had  a request asking for a closer look at this card..so here we go...lot's of pictures for a watercolor enthusiast!



The sentiment stamps are by Unity -KOM -August .



I have tried some semi moist watercolors by Yarka...the set I got has some lovely colors perfect for Fall.


These watercolors leave a soft shine once they dry.....am loving them!


Thanks so much for stopping by today!






Share/Bookmark

3 comments :

  1. Hi! This is my first time on your site. Saw you at the online card class for watercolours. I think you are so inspiring! I can't wait to watch all your videos. I love this card so much, the colours are just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...