Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Friendship


 Hi there..hope you had a wonderful weekend, mine was a bit busy with all the 'happenings' around the house as mentioned in my previous post and am glad the week has started so that things can get fixed and done!

But I did get some time to create and here is what I have for you...



 I have used Crafter's Companion stamps and embossing folder and colored using watercolors.



Stamps-Sheena - A little bit sketchy- on the water, Stamp It Australia-Friendship sentiments,
CC embossing folder-Darice- bird
watercolors



For more inspiration stop by Crafter's Companion's Facebook page and blog !

Thanks for stopping by !



Share/Bookmark

2 comments :

  1. This is adorable! I can almost hear the water lapping against the dock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning!!! I always love your work. Pieces of art. This I would frame, I think!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...