Monday, August 4, 2014

Tulips- video



 The best part of blogging are the friends I have made here....if my posts start getting far and few, it gets noticed by my sweet friends...so to begin with I am sorry for disappearing without notice!

For the last two weeks I have been taking it easy and spending time with family.....hence the quietness !

The blog will be back on track by next week.



But I do have a video which I had done a while back but forgotten to share..so here we go..Enjoy!


Watch on You Tube



I was on a roll and I painted two cards . The difference can be seen in the placement of the sentiment.


Stamps-Clearly Besotted-Spring Blooms, PTI-sentiment







Hope you liked the video!

Thanks so much for stopping by and see you soon!





Share/Bookmark

9 comments :

  1. Love your style. You did a great job of watercolouring the image. I missed where this stamp came from though I would have many stamps suitable and keen to try this myself sometime. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tulips! Enjoy your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card! thank you for the tutorial. Glad you were able to spend some quality family time.....that always comes first. We'll still be here when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just sat down to watch this video. Had a hard day and was stressed and tired. After a few minutes of listening to the music and watching your watercolors dance across the paper, my brow relaxed and I realized I was smiling. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your paintings ..wish i can be as artistic as you...they are all beautiful...what size is the card you paint? ...do you paint on the rough side or the smooth side of the 140 lbs paper? I m new so i m trying to learn from your work..thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing another wonderful video. Your voice, the music, and the paint take me to a happy place..
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing...so happy to have found your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...