Friday, August 29, 2014

Birthday Surprise !



Happy Friday everyone,
I have some weekend inspiration for you...a birthday card where no brush has been used..eeks!

I colored the image using just my lovely Spectrum Noir markers. I wanted  the beauty and vibrancy of these markers to be my focal point.


Stamps-Ryan-Angelica and Adam
Spectrum Noir markers- Blender,LG1,LG2,LG4,LG5,TN1,TN2,TN3,GB1,GB3,DR1,DR6,EB1,EB3,EB2,GG1,GG3,IB1,IB2,BG2,BG4,
Die'sire-Scalloped Tags



For more inspiration, stop by our Crafter's Companion Facebook page .



Thanks so much for stopping today and have a great weekend!






Share/Bookmark

3 comments :

  1. Wonderful shading and a delightful birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is so adorable :) beautifully colored as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is so fun to read. I just stumbled onto you and I am glad I did. Your creativity is beautiful and inspiring. You have a new follower and I am looking forward to seeing your future creations.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...