Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Art














Summer is almost on it's way out and I can't seem to get enough of the fading lilies in my garden and have been painting them in every form possible. Today I have colored them using Spectrum Noir markers.



The background has been done using watercolors.


Stamps- Sheena's A little bit floral -Lily, Stamp it Australia-friendship sentiments 
Spectrum Noir markers- OR1,OR2,OR3,GB2,GB4,EB4,EB2,EB5,GG5,DG3.


It was a lot of fun coloring this one..hope you liked it. For more inspiration stop by the Crafter's Companion Facebook page

Thanks for stopping by!



Thanks so much for stopping by


Share/Bookmark

1 comment :

  1. I was sad to see my lilies fade. This is a beautiful way to remember them!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...