Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Watercolor-negative painting - video


The blog has been really quiet for the past week!
.....I was on vacation and away from all things digital!

We drove to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan..Mackinac Island.  I did nothing but sat and stared at the soft waves of water..it was so calming and relaxing and for once I don't need a vacation after a vacation!

And as Monday morning rolled around, I forced myself out of that sleepy vacation mode and 'tried' to get back into the creative mode and this is what I came up with....a video showing you how I approach 'negative painting', but trust me, there is nothing negative about it..it's all positive and fun!





Here is the video...


a closer look....


for a complete supply list, stop by the Yasutomo Niji blog






Hope you enjoyed the video and will give this technique a try!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!



Share/Bookmark

4 comments :

  1. Wow, this is just gorgeous. Thank you for the video

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning and wonderfully explained - thank you for sharing Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful. I love this style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for another wonderful lesson. I really like the technique, and am always impressed with the success of your dark backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...