Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Sunflowers.







July has almost come to a close and I have already started with my holiday cards!

This year has flown by and seems like it was just yesterday that  I was waiting for spring to roll by and now it's already summer... nearing Fall..seasons seem to be rushing and soon it will be cold and time for the holidays!

So I guess I better enjoy my flowers before they wilt and droop and dry ..especially the sunflowers in my garden. This year again, the birds gifted us some really pretty, large yellow sunflowers.




For today's card, I stamped the sunflowers  by Crafter's Companion using distress inks and went over them with a damp brush.




a closer look...


Stamps-Stamp It Australia- Floral fancies- vase, Sheena- Provence- sunflowers, Crisalis Classics-Perfect day-sentiment.
Distress inks

Hope you liked it and for more inspiration, stop by CC Facebook page.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful week ahead..take care !





Share/Bookmark

4 comments :

  1. Beautiful card full of cheer..love the sentiment too Sanketi !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty vase of sunflowers and I love the splatters! Wonderful sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is STUNNING!! I love how you gave that vase dimension with the watercoloring. Lovely, lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, did you say that you already started making holiday cards? Um.. that makes me want to start, too. :)
    Your coloring is fabulous! You should frame this on the wall. Seriously beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...